Welcome to the Clubhouse! If your child loves coming to school then you may want to extend their school day by using our Clubhouse. Lots of fun, learning, socializing, reading books, building puzzles, and many more creative activities occur in the Clubhouse. So, come join the fun!
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Open on the days that the preschool is in session
Open to ages 2 1/2 years through 6 years old
Children must be potty trained to use the Clubhouse
Fee: $8.00 per hour for the first child in a family
$7.00 per hour for each additional child in a family
A late fee of $10.00 will be charged for each 15 minute interval after the closing time of 3:00 p.m.
- 24 hour advance notice is needed to ensure adequate staffing. Children can be registered once for ongoing or repeat extended day needs.
- Emergency use of the clubhouse facility may be made but please call as soon as possible to ensure that adequate adults are present.
- A packed lunch must be provided for your child and refrigeration is not available. Snacks will be provided at 2:00 p.m.
- Party Parents: 1/2 off clubhouse rate will be provided for up to 2 siblings during the time of the party. Additional time will be billed at the regular rate.
- The Clubhouse is open to all students enrolled in St. John’s Preschool and their siblings, and members of the the St. John’s Church Family. Exceptions can be made on an individual basis.
- When signing your child into the Clubhouse room, you will be asked to designate the person who will be picking up your child. Only that person will be permitted to take your child from the facility unless verbal permission is given by the signer over the phone. Proper identification will be requested upon pick-up.
- Children should not be brought to the Clubhouse with symptoms of illness such as fever, vomiting or diarrhea. The Health Department recommends that those with flu-like symptoms remain at home at least 24 hours after being free of fever.